The Robotic Shop Extended Warranty
The term of your Extended Warranty is set out in your purchase invoice, the term will be:
- 1 Year
- 2 Year
- 3 Year
1. When can I purchase an extended warranty?
Extended Warranty available from The Robotic Shop on the day of purchase or up to 30 days after purchase.
The extended warranty is taken care of by Australia Robotic.
The type of faults we will cover is limited to the type of electrical, electronic and mechanical
faults protected under the product’s manufacturer’s warranty. Under this Extended Warranty
we will protect you for the repair of these faults for the duration of the Extended Warranty
Where a warranted item requires servicing, freight both to and from Australia Robotic are the responsibility of the owner.
5. Commercial use
Extended warranty does not cover products used for commercial use.
What do I do if the product breaks down?
Conduct a basic check of the item i.e. is it plugged in or does it require new batteries. It is also a good idea to check your manufacturer’s instruction booklet.
If the problem still persists follow our simple claims procedure to make a claim under your Extended Warranty plan.
Please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org including your name and invoice number if you have it, with a description of the problem.
The Robotic Shop Extended Warranty
To avoid doubt, your Extended Warranty does not protect against the following;
1. Faults payable by the manufacturer during the manufacturer ‘s warranty period.
2. Costs associated with freight, transportation or delivery for warranted items.
3. Costs associated with installation, dismantling, or re-installation of the warranted item.
4. Cosmetic or physical damage.
5. Accidental or malicious damage, misuse, negligence or faults caused by a failure to provide routine maintenance.
6. Faults that have resulted from wear and tear, including rusting, corrosion, dirt, moisture or mould.
7. Costs associated with routine maintenance and servicing such as cleaning, adjustments, lubrication, alignments, reprogramming, tuning or upgrades.
8. Screen burn, fade from sunlight or finger prints on LCD or alike displays
9. Damage to, or caused by, software.
10. Consequential loss or damage of any kind.
11. Consumables such as: user replaceable batteries, brushes, filters and alike.
12. Accessories such as: Lighthouses, Batteries, Virtual Walls, Charge Stands, Base Stations, Remote Controls, Water Tanks, Wheels, Wheel Bearings, Gears, Drive Gears and Perimeter wire.
13. Any fault that would not have been covered by the original manufactures warranty.
14. Repairs that have been organized without following the claims procedure listed in this document.
15. Repairs carried out by repair agents that are not authorized by us.
16. Any single claim amount which exceeds the original purchase price of the warranted item.
17. In the event that parts are not available or discontinued from the original manufacturer The Robotic Shop will refund the cost of the extended warranty on a prorated basis.
18. We always try to complete repairs in the shortest amount of time possible, however, we are not responsible for delays caused by factors beyond our control such as manufacturer delays in supplying parts.
19. Extended warranty applies to one unit. Units bought as packages or multiple of the same unit would need a separate extended warranty bought for each unit.
20. The extended warranty will cover one repair of the same problem during the extended warranty period.
21 The extended warranty is non refundable.
22. The Robotic Shop reserves the right to update the extended warranty policies.