Xiaomi Mi Robot Vacuum
We have tested a number of the Chinese designed robot vacuums and this is the best one by far and on par with the Neato and Roomba models at half the price.
- The Mi uses the same Laser mapping system as Neato, which is the most accurate system available.
- Long reach side brush the same a Roomba
- 5200mHh battery, this sis the largest capacity battery available
- Resume after recharge, the Mi will return to where it left off after recharging the battery.
- Best app we have used so far
Any questions please click here Contact Us
App remote control
The robot also syncs with the Mi Home App, allowing you to switch on and remotely control the device, view real-time progress, change cleaning modes, set automatic schedules.
To run the Xiaomi Mi Robot Vacuum Cleaner, you need to turn it on and wait for the synchronization with the application. After connecting, you will see the information about the area cleaned, the remaining battery power, the time spent on cleaning. The application also has the following features: send a robot to charging dock, start cleaning, use the enhanced cleaning mode.
To provide more location stability the device has three specialized prоcessors which track its movements in real-time, calculate the location and determine the best routes.
5200 mAh High Capacity Li-ion battery
The robot carries 5200 mAh Li-ion battery which promises up to 2.5 hours of cleaning in full charge.